Heart and Pediatric Cardiology Information
The medical information found on newportharborcardiolgy.com and its related links is solely for the purposes of general patient education, and may not be relied upon as a substitute for professional medical care.
Any concerns or questions you have about the health of your child should be discussed with your physician.
We have provided some links to useful sites. These links will open in a new window. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other web sites.
Congenital Heart Disease Definitions, Topics, and Resources
- Congenital Heart Disease Information and Resources
- Congenital Heart Disease Resource Page
- Heart Health - Heart Murmurs
- HealthCentral - General Encyclopedia - Holter monitor (24h)
- Virtual Children's Hospital: Paediapaedia: Cardiovascular Disease Index
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- >> Click to View Dr. Mohan's Research Paper: "Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in Youth Athletes"; 2017 by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine; aium.org
- Fetal echocardiogram
Pediatric Cardiology and Adult Congenital Heart Disease Links
- American Heart Association
- Children's Heart Society
- International Children's Hearts Foundation
- International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Adult Congenital Heart Association, Inc. (ACHA), or call (919) 861-454
- Congenital Heart Information Network (CHIN), or call (215) 493-3068
Other Conditions / Links
- The National Marfan Foundation, http://www.marfan.org/ or call 1-800-8-MARFAN ext 10 (1-800-862-7326)
- California Heart Connection, http://www.caheartconnection.org/
- Camp del Corazon, http://www.campdelcorazon.org/ or call (888) 621-4800